Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
8 chicken drumsticks / 16 chicken wings
Toasted sesame seeds
1 Spring onion, chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
15ml fresh ginger, minced
15ml garlic, chopped
5ml tom yum paste
45ml sunflower oil
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce or plum sauce or HP sauce
- Mix the marinade ingredients together, pour over the chicken and leave for 1 hour.
- Mix the glaze and set aside.
- Prepare the Cobb with the roasting rack.
- Grill chicken for 30 minutes turning constantly until golden and just cooked.
- Using a brush glaze the chicken while grilling until the glaze caramelises (about 5-7 minutes).
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions.