Nutty Wheat Loaf
- 4 cups Nutty Wheat whole-wheat flour
- 4 table spoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- +- 4 tablespoons of sultanas & raisins
- +- 4 tablespoons of mixed seeds
- 10g instant dry yeast
Using only half a Cobblestone or approx 6 briquettes heat up your Cobb
Mix all the dry ingredients together
Add 500ml buttermilk to the dry ingredients and mix together
Remember to grease your bread tin then place it on the fenced roasting rack in the preheated Cobb
Remove bread from the tin and place upside down so that the top goes golden brown.
The bread should be ready within 70mins. Check by inserting a kebab stick, if still moist check every 10min thereafter.